Wednesday, October 13, 2010

ohhh!! i m back~~

finally=]
the pmr in my life was end=]
ya!! i m so happy for the ending.
no more nervous??
no==
i wan start nervous for the result=[
i scare i will sad for the result=[

wat i was felt when the exam??
ofcourse==
the pengawas is very bising==
i was at the last place.
they chitchat n round behind me==
huhu==
so angry for the pengawas>.<
yooo!!!
especially when sejarah!!!
they chitchat when i was do my poorest subject!!

i tried to mak them more attention to me
cuz i act until very obvious==
but they also no keep any attention.=[
then..i sure my sejarah will not get A le=[

another..
tat not the pengawas false.
is mine==
maths!!!
actually is very easy de..
but so many ''chu xing''>.<
huhu..
easy de jiu salah.
difficult de jiu betul==
n the paper 2==
when juz have 20 minutes le..
me juz found tat i had two question haven do>.<
i juz think for tat difficult question.
finally wrong==
n the two question got 1 wrong le=[
cuz too nervous le..
but i actually noe how to do the question de!!!

n 1 90`pependicular no do==..
my god>.<
''chui xin gan''

nervous for the result>.<
omg==

No comments:

Post a Comment