Sunday, September 12, 2010

假期--马六甲一日游♥照片`

wooww..i lik tis spec!!..
but din buy =[..so big!!
woow..sis help me take
when at the beautiful field=]
when wan back home`
descending one`
haha
a simple house at melacca:)
after jonker walk==
see my gelli hair==..hu`
woww!!tis nice o`potato!!
nice nyonya house`tat is my dad..haha
seee!!!tiss is the singapore drama
<小娘惹>拍摄地点!!
got gate`cant go in==..tis is suddenly photo==
not so clear`
the rad house :)
oh`a beautiful church=]

A`FAMOSA=]

cant see me rite??..haha
BOOOOOM!!!




padini concept store>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

look like a bad guy??haha
huhu..i got buy tis=]..nice one`

tis one no buy cuz too small==
i agree wif the word in the shirt=]

huhu`many people say tis like
kindergarden shirt.i agree..haha
but so nice`i got buy!!!

finally...tis one no buy=[
this is my shirt.when haven
test the shirt..haha

when eaaaat..=]


=.=

=]
wif sis when eat steamboat=]



my bro==




haha..
tis all pics is ''descending''wan..

haha
i forgot to arrange it>.<..
pics is night to morning`
haha.



No comments:

Post a Comment