Sunday, October 17, 2010

摄♥心情

omg==..i hate it!!
i haven tidy up after pmr==

see it?..the slip.timetable n icXD
my bling bling calculator!
guess wat?
ohh!! the popular tee is damn nice>.<
parker advertisement=]..nice
i gave it to her=]
my piano!!!
muakss..
ohhh..my lover..muakss
the nose sun spec=]
is it bored?..ya==

delicious><
this help me when pmr..muakss
family pictures>
chicken essence??
the gift from cousin..
made in china==
yuhuuuuuu...


ohh!!!the nice silver pack!glico
blur for tis..yukss..XDXD
ya...the protracter when study mmT.T


i love newyork!my aunt at thr=]
ohhh!!tats me..hahaXD
yaya~wif my cute snoopy=]..
muakss

yuksss..my hand>.<

wan laugh..cuz the man tat i edit!!
hahahaXD
wuhuu..they are discuss for this
!@#$%^&*()_+|
ohh..tat's my bro..
is it handsomeXDXD

my phone~

pencil case~ribbon..muakss
ouch...see his bag!!!
berat betul==

yeahhh~



don bother me==
ohhhh><..i like the baby><

No comments:

Post a Comment