Sunday, October 25, 2009

jamuan 2 kekwa 2009


tired already..take a pic..haha`


love tis~~



haha`



i love it


my gift^^the gift paper so nice`


wahaha``


huhu`go parkson ..there many things so
nice!! i lik tis^^


hehe``my lover teacher


wif nadia


gift again


memory..


haha..frenz a..don angry o~


luan...


hehe..toupai.

yesterday go c4 for jamuan..
happy + happy^^
haizz..
go there liao..
saw the malay girls..
makeup//
all not like at school le..
walao``
haha`
i walk in ..
then adlina call me..
ahaha``
i don noe is her la`
haha..

then saw shijing
then go play game`
haha,.
i play the car play until very tired,,
haha``
then saw leeching, woanchyi,ruiyie...
n many more..
then we also change gift..
i change wif..leeching n shi jing`
wuhoo..
lee ching for me the ''giao''
n shi jing for me the ''xiang lian!!
wahaha`
i 4 desember bday lo..
so till 4 me liao..
haha`
so fast..
happy +happy^^

No comments:

Post a Comment